Are you someone with enthusiasm and belief in providing excellent customer service? If so, we are looking for people like you to join our frontline Customer Service club as a Customer Care Specialist. You will be the backbone of our business by supporting and being there for our customers. You will be the face and voice of Bitpanda, delivering an exceptional and personal experience that builds trust and loyalty with every single interaction. You will join a team of passionate professionals whose goal is to provide a world-class service to our customers.
What you’ll do
- Provide world-class service to Bitpanda’s customers, handling customer requests in a timely and professional manner via email and live chat, building up long term value for the company while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Dive deep into user feedback to identify key product and feature requests and liaise internally with teams to provide insights.
- Continuously strive to identify opportunities to improve ways in which Bitpanda can excel at supporting its customers.
- Develop strong relationships with other departments and build effective network to collaborate on increasing customer satisfaction and NPS.
Who you are
- Relevant experience within Customer Care, Support or Sales, across a variety of channels including voice, e-mail and/or chat.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills – both English and German.
- Passion for investing and keen interest in global financial markets is a plus.
- Flexible and adaptable to keep pace with an ever-changing environment, available to work different shift patterns (day/evening) and weekends.
- Experience with Customer Care systems i.e. Zendesk is desirable (not mandatory).
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEzLjIwMwM
This job is closed
Location: 9 Vienna, Vienna, Austria
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: