Cross-Chain Interoperability Protocol (CCIP) provides a universal, open standard for developers to build secure services and applications that can send messages, transfer tokens, and initiate actions across multiple blockchains. Our mission is to become the standard protocol for cross-chain transfer of data and token value with best-in-class security, reliability, and developer experience. CCIP extends the Chainlink mission of connectivity by connecting hundreds of blockchains together.
As a Engineering Manager of CCIP Team, you will be responsible for
- Develop the engineering roadmap and strategy in alignment with the product roadmap
- Own execution and delivery of core protocol, milestones and features
- Efficiently manage the CCIPs production environment with high availability, reliability, and resiliency
- Empower, challenge, and coach a team of engineers to grow their impact as individual technical leaders by providing them context and continuous feedback
- Take ownership of the engineering hiring pipeline, and grow the team by hiring exceptional engineers
- Work with leaders across the company to drive the best-in-class engineering practices that enable developers to contribute effectively
- 10+ years of experience in building and managing critical large-scale business applications
- 3+ years of experience leading or managing engineering teams. The ideal candidate for this role needs to have managed at least 5+ engineers.
- Experience in owning & managing a critical consumer product and/or technologies (either internal or external) used by 100s users
- Experience managing a large-scale production environment for a mission-critical product (with high availability, reliability, and resiliency)
- Experience managing remote teams. Our team is fully remote and highly distributed geographically, and so are our stakeholders. You should be very familiar with both the advantages and the challenges that remote can bring
- Software engineering degree / comp science background
- Startup experience
- Strong passion for blockchain, DeFi, and the overall future of Web3. It will be hard to be successful at this role if you don't understand what we are doing and why.
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Chainlink Labs focuses on SaaS, Open Source, Software, and Blockchains. Their company has offices in New York City and San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://chainlinklabs.com/ or find them on LinkedIn.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $73k *
Location: California San Francisco United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Distributed Team
Receive similar jobs: