The Finance Team at Chainalysis splits their time between fine-tuning the details and evaluating the 30,000 foot view of our business. Our job is to help the company plan for growth by investing in the right resources and audit our expenditures and revenues to ensure we’re being fiscally responsible.
The Global Payroll Specialist at Chainalysis is a skilled taskmaster to process and manage the pay of our international employees (outside of the US).
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You analyse, prepare file submissions and reconcile data using automated systems to produce accurate and timely payrolls with the outsourced payroll vendor and internal HR (WorkDay) system for multiple countries.
- Reconcile data for financial, tax and compliance reporting
- Develop and maintain end-to-end workflows and process documentation
- Establish oversight of operational controls and compliance for processing, internal and external audit reviews, and regulatory reporting.
- Support monthly and year-end tax review and validation process for all applicable countries.
- Support equity processing for RSU, stock options and grants through our Payroll.
- Support Service Level management including reporting and analytics on trending to drive internal and vendor improvements.
- Evaluate and eliminate process and tool gaps based on efficiency measures and improvement methodologies through continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Participate in testing of policy, process, and system changes to ensure timely and accurate payroll.
- Participate in both large scale and smaller projects.
A background like this helps:
- Global Payroll experience especially in UK, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Singapore, Japan, Korea and Australia
- Exposure to international pension schemes.
- Good knowledge of international payroll legislation and regulations
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or business is preferred
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI4LjUyLjIxM
This job is closed
Location: M Madrid, Madrid, Spain
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: