Blockchains will only consider candidates who reside in the U.S. and do not require any VISA support.
In the new and exciting world of the decentralized internet, otherwise known as Web3, it is an individualâs fundamental right to own and control their digital identity. To ensure that the individual is paramount in Web3, we are developing a suite of applications to enable everyone to safely engage, take part, and transact in the emerging, decentralized world of the internet. Our platform centers on Web3 Identity and leverages that identity to provide individuals with secure digital asset storage and recovery, access to decentralized finance, the ability to prove ownership of their creations, and gateways to digital interactions and experiences â all to empower and benefit every Web3 user.
We believe that the decentralized nature of Web3 creates an opportunity for everyone to challenge the digital status quoâto own and control their identity, data, finances, creations, and future. This is the chance to get it right â to rally a movement of individuals so Web3 belongs to everyone, not to trillion-dollar companies. To fulfill this vision, we are seeking dynamic people who want to join us in leading the way to this new world.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a key member of the Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) team, you will be critical to the buildout of GRC, which has a cross-organizational impact. In this role, you will manage the GRC platform with a focus on information technology and third-party risk management (respectively, ITRM and TPRM), and coordinate an essential program: Partnership Compliance. Opportunities for other projects and initiatives upon demonstrable mastery of these primary duties.
- Managing GRC platform
- Building and maintaining the GRC platform with a priority on programmatic capture of Cyber/IT assets and risks, timely analysis to enable risk control, and robust reporting.
- Driving platform automation of the TPRM process, including self-service questionnaires and evidence uploads, evaluation of results, and facilitating workflow for analysis and reporting.
- Managing day-to-day GRC activities
- Driving data acquisition, analysis, and reporting on prospective third-party partners and vendors to ensure risks are identified with recommended controls and monitoring in place.
- Facilitating Cyber Awareness Training curriculum, evaluation of assessments, periodic reporting, and expansion of program goals and impact.
- Managing Partner Compliance and other GRC initiatives
- Catalyzing process and procedural alignment of internal teams to ensure our compliance with strategic partnersâ engagement terms, escalating risks with recommended mitigations.
- Taking up and advancing other cross-functional projects of GRC import once the platform and day-to-day rudiments are mastered and growing with the role while growing the function.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
To ensure success, you must be focused on the delivery of specified outcomes, often within tight timeframes,â desirably with minimal supervision and a commitment to communicate. You demonstrate a big-picture grasp with keen attention to detail; self-directed technical savvy, preferably with cybersecurity certification(s); and effortless interaction and native partnering with different personality types across professional functions both inside and outside the organization.
YOUR EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
You have a bachelorâs dress and the following experience:
- Governance: at least four years of experience in IT and cybersecurity or enterprise governance provisions, no fewer than two of which have included drafting, for example, policies, plans, standards and protocols, processes and procedures, playbooks, and the like.
- Risk: no fewer than three years working with authoritative standards for IT and cybersecurity risk and controls, including SP 800-53 r5 and 800-37 r2 or ISO 27000 Series and 31000:2018, applied in ITRM and TPRM.
- Compliance: two years or more of experience managing or supporting the management of partners for company compliance with contractual terms and operational standards, and the same for facilitating Cyber Awareness Training programs of measurable organizational impact.
Blockchains, Inc. (âBlockchainsâ) is proud to be a diverse workforce, and we are committed to inclusion and diversity to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants. Blockchains provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Blockchains, Inc. (âControllerâ), which is located at 610 Waltham Way, Sparks, NV 89437 and can be contacted by emailing [email protected]. Controllerâs data protection officer is Edward O'Connor, who can be contacted at [email protected]. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controllerâs recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controllerâs behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under [either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield]. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at [email protected].
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.