HRIS Senior Specialist
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provide support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Collaborate with HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Configure or develop SuccessFactors integration between Employee Central and other modules or systems.
- Configure or develop SuccessFactors custom reports based on business needs.
- Manage permissions of various HRIS users.
- Act as point of contact between in-house team and system operation and maintenance vendors.
- Participate in the process of procurement decision making and business negotiation to evaluate and choose new HR digital application, system implementation vendors.
- Performs other duties as required.
- At least 3 years of experience in HRIS function
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors system is a must
- Strong knowledge of SuccessFactors Employee Central and Integration is a plus
- Strong documentation reading and writing capability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMjAwLjEzNy42MwM