There are 2,074 Web3 Jobs at Binance
Binance is one of the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges, allowing users to buy, sell, and trade a wide variety of digital assets.
Careers at Binance by location▼
Binance.US, one of the most recognized brands in cryptocurrency, is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our growing Marketing team. You will be responsible for creating visually appealing designs and content that will engage our crypto community and support our brand campaigns.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver, passionate about design, and always curious to learn and improve their skills. You should have a basic understanding of marketing campaigns and a strong grasp of social media platforms. The Graphic Designer will work alongside our Art Director to create high-quality visual content for a variety of marketing materials such as print collateral, digital advertisements, social media content, and website graphics.
- Assist the Art Director in creating visual designs for marketing materials, including but not limited to brochures, flyers, posters, social media graphics, website design, and email marketing campaigns
- Collaborating with the Art Director and other team members to develop fresh concepts and ideas for marketing campaigns
- Develop and execute design solutions that align to brand standards
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery under the guidance of the Art Director
- Prepare and deliver digital and print-ready files for production
- Manage and maintain a digital asset library
- Keeping up-to-date with design, marketing, digital, and Web3 trends
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- A strong portfolio that showcases your design skills and creativity
- Strong understanding of typography and layout
- Motion design and/or illustration skills a plus
- A passion for emerging technology, financial markets, and the cryptocurrency ecosystem, including Web3
- Excellent grammar skills and attention to visual details
- Ability to multitask and work quickly under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma or comparable creative software
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and take initiative
*** Please include your portfolio and design samples with your application ***
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMzIuMTUM