Binance.US is looking for a Human Resources Manager in support of recruiting and global mobility programs within the defined business units. The Human Resources Manager will drive the successful delivery of talent acquisition and lead the mobility programs to ensure smooth transitions for our global talent.
- Be responsible for the recruitment of tech roles, including backend, frontend, app, QA, Big Data, DevOps etc.;
- Talent mapping based on the tech stacks of the company;
- Developing job descriptions and specifications according to the hiring needs;
- Collaborating with team leaders to compile a consistent list of requirements;
- Managing the full recruitment cycle, including job advertising, candidate sourcing, conducting interviews, interview coordination, offer discussions and onboarding;
- Promoting the company's brand, reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity;
- Providing regular, real-time recruitment reports to team managers;
- Managing immigration cases by partnering with external immigration parties and tracking application timelines to meet immigration requirements;
- Participating in global mobility projects to ensure smooth process for employees;
- Coordinating internal and external training requests and activities;
- Providing HR policy consultation for employees.
- A bachelor’s degree in HR, Engineering or relevant field;
- 5+ years of experience in HR, with emphasis on recruitment and global mobility;
- Equivalent experience in relevant fintech business or industry, and a background of engineering would be a plus;
- Familiar with HR tools, including but not limited to Lever, Hackerrank, and BambooHR, strong knowledge of Excel and other tools of the MS Office suite;
- Familiar with immigration requirements and processes;
- Effective English communication skills, Mandarin is an asset;
- User-oriented, flexible multi-tasker who is result-driven and self-motivated, possess a positive, can-do attitude and the ability to work independently;
- Attention to detail and good time management skills to meet deadlines within a high-volume and fast-paced environment.
- Company Address: 595 Burrard Street, Vancouver BC
- Term of Employment: Permanent, full-time
- Wage Range: CAD $110,000 to $120,000
- Benefits Package: This position is eligible for health benefits (dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits), long-term benefits (life insurance), and other benefits (learning/training paid by employer and wellness program).
- Contact Email: [email protected]
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M
This job is closed
Location: BC Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: