We are looking for an ambitious and skilled Senior Game Economy Designer to strategically structure the economic systems and supporting features of Banger Games, plus provide data-backed recommendations on design, balance and pricing.
You will create and operate an open economy informed by facts. As a solution-oriented senior designer, your work will be factual on opinions, analytics, and test results with suggestions for improvement. By leveraging real player data and gathering feedback, you will make informed choices to deliver an engaging a high-class overall live-game experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead the product economy implementation from scratch - through designing systems and products, setting initial balances, to optimising those through iteration with the game’s data.
- Design, model and maintain flexible economy systems and features (progression & reward structures, currencies, NFTs, etc.) aligned with the creative, games, and monetization directions.
- Recommend novel systems and features to allow different player types to fulfil their experience at their level of engagement and spend.
- Provide clear system and economy documentation, diagrams, calculation models, analyses, wireframes, and/or prototypes
- Define platform specifications from initial concept to launch with economy and playability testing to maximize monetization and user retention
- Provide clear recommendations from market research, benchmarks and game data to define, prioritize and continuously improve features.
- Create platform economy simulations and evaluate their performance & their impact on players experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate game designs.
- Write and maintain design documentation that will serve as a reference to guide interdependent teams.
- Develop a plan for collecting and evaluating player feedback, post-launch
What is expected from you:
- 4+ years of experience as a Game Economy Designer or similar role working on game balance, economy features and monetization with successful games.
- Strong instincts about gameplay and game design, understanding how to reward needs and emotions integrated with player experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Excel.
- Confident in taking full responsibility of the platform in the implementation of the economy.
- Machinations experience desirable.
- Understanding of Web 3.0 principles.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMjAxLjY4Ljg2M