- Full management of MTL and MSB licensing program, to obtain license and/or exemption coverage in all 50 states.
- Ensuring maintenance of those licences once obtained, working with all departments in the company, across all offices, to get what you need and stay ahead of the curve.
- Lead on all domestic and international licensing applications, including trade names.
- Maintaining the systems and processes required to make your job as efficient and easy as it can be.
- Interacting with and building strong relationships with state regulators.
- Constantly looking for ‘what’s next’ - as CoinFlip continues to launch new products and services, we need to be ready to enable those from a regulatory and licensing perspective.
- Monitoring, testing, and reporting on the effectiveness of the domestic and international licensing program.
- Managing compliance tasks during regulatory examinations and independent audits.
- Other duties as assigned
- You have 5+ years of NMLS management.
- You have direct experience of applying for and managing MTLs.
- You have experience working with regulatory bodies to qualify companies to do business, file trade names and annual reports.
- You have international licensing experience in the financial sector.
- You have experience working closely with external regulators and auditors.
- You have a passion for efficiency and exceptional attention to detail.
- You are easy to work with, and want to work in a fun, fast-growing but demanding young company.
- Your interpersonal skills are first-class - you navigate cross-functional work naturally.
Nice to Have:
- You have experience working in a fintech or start-up.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM
This job is closed
Location: Chicago, IL
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: