Company specializes in the physical delivery of Hashrate (compute power). Over the past six years we have built a suite of software and services products in the crypto mining space.
We assist our mining pool clients in acquiring and selling their machines. We are building this team out as North America becomes the center of Bitcoin mining globally.
This role will report to the Logistics Manager. Role is hybrid remote position.
- Based in Billings, MT
- 3 years of experience working in international shipping and logistics.
- Experience in inventory management including receiving, storage, and auditing.
- Experience in customer support and interfacing with external stakeholders.
- 1 year of experience in the crypto mining space working with ASICs and GPUs (professional/hobby).
- Ability to travel domestically and globally and multiple times per quarter.
- Driver license and ability to lift 75 pounds.
- Basic knowledge of accounting.
- Chinese-speaking is a plus.
- Coordinate the purchase and sale of ASIC globally.
- Interact with freight forwarders for quotes / shipment bookings in an efficient manner.
- Coordinate with the finance team on entering journal entries of transactions.
- Build and maintain relationships with key mining farms and operators located across the globe.
- Assist in warehouse operations which may include but not limited to, opening / closing warehouse, shipping / receiving shipments, repalletizing freight, inventory counts, testing/ cleaning ASICS.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM