About the Team:
The Market Operations team is responsible for overseeing the launch strategy and deployment of Worldcoin in different markets. The Market Operations team also serves as the primary point of contact for local Operators, running Operator recruitment and selection, supporting Operators, and ensuring optimal performance. Overall, the Market Operations team is on the frontlines of Worldcoin’s ambitious mission of global, inclusive, and rapid distribution of the Worldcoin token.
The Market Operations team is broken up into two sub-teams: (1) Expansion Operations team and (2) Growth Operations. Both teams provide input into the growth strategy. Once a new market is selected, the Expansion Operations team focuses on entering that market, from recruiting Orb Operators to running local marketing initiatives. Then the Growth Operations team steps in, focusing on scaling within the new market by generating inbound and outbound initiatives to drive user adoption and improve Orb efficiency.
About the Opportunity:
Location: Delhi or Bangalore
As our Market Operations Specialist, India, you’ll play a crucial role of managing day to day operations by proactively spotting and addressing on-the-ground issues across the markets. The day-to-day role includes collaboration with Market Operations and Logistics teams, as well as Worldcoin partners and Operators in India. In the role, you will close the feedback loop by spotting and sharing best practices to enable further growth. The role requires excellent coordination and organisational skills, and great attentiveness to detail.
- Sourcing for Operators
- Ensuring compliance of the newly onboarded Operators
- Operators management
- Reviewing and approving locations and events where Worldcoin might participate
- Overseeing process of sourcing spaces for brand activations
- Distributing training materials and monitoring the results and running face-to-face training sessions
- Finding knowledge gaps and addressing them by understanding their nature, and devising and executing new strategies
- Working with Operators and external partners to improve operational efficiency
- Leading through internal process to manage locations with Operators
- Communicating with Operators in a professional and timely manner
- Preparing and sharing relevant documentation with the Operators
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience. You have succeeded in high-performance operations and business development in India before.
- You’re scrappy.You enjoy working as part of a fast-moving, dynamic team and are willing to contribute wherever needed to make an impact.
- You have strong cross-cultural competency.You are able to communicate and do business across different cultures and countries and have experience working in cross-cultural environments.
- You have strong interpersonal skills. You are able to manage and nurture high-performing relationships with local Worldcoin Operators in India. You know that no two people are the same and are able to mediate and resolve conflicts.
- You’re innovative.You love coming up with solutions to unconventional problems and taking action.
- You’re analytical. You make data-driven decisions and are eager to contribute to larger strategy conversations.
- You’re based in India, and are ready to travel. You have extensive experience living and working in India, but are also able to spend 50-75% of your time on the road to drive growth in your region.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Location: CA Delhi, California, United States
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: