What is Menyala?
Menyala is a venture builder founded by Temasek, a global investment firm headquartered in Singapore. We empower builders to drive technological shifts.
What is the role?
Product individuals are considered the “product champions” within our venture teams. You are in charge of defining product vision and developing MVP concepts through collaboration with cross-functional teams to understand customer requirements and solutions.
In this role you will:
- Guide and lead strategic choices for development of solutions that become core to success of products and ventures, helping stakeholders understand trade-offs e.g. why this not that, why now not later, and vice versa.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions from a product perspective in collaboration with engineering, research, design and business strategy teams
- Product champion in charge of defining product vision and developing MVP concepts through collaboration with cross-functional teams to understand customer requirement and solutions
- Ensure consumer value proposition and product market fit are prioritised at critical steps
- Define key hypotheses and lead experiments to test these hypotheses and iterate through stakeholder feedback to develop product market fit
- Lead prioritisation of use cases/features as part of concept development and product roadmap definition, while collaborating with program manager, technology and engineering team for delivery
- Work with business team to establish commercial viability of product and incorporate product roadmap into business plan
- Research and understand users and customers using human centered design, working closely with design researchers
- Be the steward for keeping the rest of the team problem-centric
You should apply if you possess:
- A strong track record in conceptualising, launching, pivoting and scaling technology products from the ground up based on customer requirements
- Excelled in leading cross-functional teams and have influenced decisions in product, engineering, design, research and business
- Able to clearly articulate commercial value of technology solution across each stage of the product roadmap to customers and internal business functions
- Up to date on latest technology trends and comfortable working with new technologies - bonus for deep knowledge in the decentralised space
- Relish working in a startup environment full of ambiguity with ability to manage time, stakeholders and schedules to meet ambitious goals
- Product strategy experience in 0 to 1 environment
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: