Creative Experiences (Creative X) is a global, integrated creative agency that drives the creative vision for our brands and how they are perceived in the world. We develop the vision for next-generation creative advertising, consumer brand content and experiences for the Meta company, Facebook app, Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp and Reality Labs products.Our vision is to create groundbreaking, culture-defining work across all advertising and marketing touch points. With some of the industry’s best talent on our team, we create beautiful work that has a purpose. And with an audience of almost five billion across some of the world’s biggest brands, we create brave ideas that demonstrate the full creative potential of our platforms, including industry leading, envy-inducing creative experiences that push the boundaries of traditional advertising. We believe in attracting and nurturing world class talent with a focus on diversity, community and career development.This program team is responsible for the development and implementation of integrated marketing programs for Reality Labs. We own the end-to-end process, with a focus on scaled efforts that are heavily cross-functional in nature. We create the environment to make the best work (effective and efficient). In practice, integrated program managers spearhead the coordination and collaboration that is required in order to make world-class marketing. We are expected to have an “East-West” orientation that moves a project through the following phases: research, budgeting, strategy, channel planning, creative development, channel implementation, delivery and analysis.
Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Create strong partnerships with Integrated Marketers, International Marketers, Channel Leads, Product Marketing Managers, internal creative teams and external agencies
- Partner with VR Marketer and Channel leads for day-to-day creative needs at an initiative and program level
- Orchestrate how creative projects fit within the wider business portfolio through the lens of objectives, impact, risks and resources
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and viable solutions across multiple teams and projects
- Build and optimize systems, tools and standards that improve creative production within the organization
- Coordinate the wider team to ensure successful communication and delivery of various marketing launches
- In partnership with Integrated and International Marketers, manage agency relationships for large scale integrated creative campaigns
- Manage workflow for inbound and outbound projects, integrated production budgets and approvals, requirements for strategic sourcing and procurement, and the development of high-quality assets, often with tight deadlines
- Maintain brand integrity across all project deliverables, working closely within Design, Legal and Product guidance
- Mobilize the team towards forward progress, action, and results by anticipating needs and removing obstacles
- 6+ years client-facing experience within a creative agency, large production studio and/or client-side in a digital product marketing company
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration, organizational design and systems planning
- Creative operations experience in setting priorities, problem-solving, multi-tasking, and negotiation
- Experience in creative planning and development, production, editorial, finishing and delivery/trafficking
- Experience across major creative channels and large-scale integrated creative campaigns. This may include but not be limited to: live action, programmatic digital delivery, social, influencer, CRM, web/Ecommerce, media integration, technical product feature demos.
- Experience in global marketing with a proven track record of launching and customizing work across multiple cultural markets
- 8+ years client-facing experience within a creative agency, large production studio and/or digital product marketing company
- Experience with additional creative channels. This may include but not be limited to: print, out of home and/or experiential workstreams.
- Experience working with a large, global tech company
- Experience working as a cross-functional manager within a fast-paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment
- Experience pursuing emerging technologies
- Future-first mindset, and experience creating in new platforms. This may include, but is not limited to: augmented, virtual or mixed reality, gaming, Web3, AI, NFTs, avatars, etc
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected].
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M