What will you be doing?
- Working within the Protocol Team in designing and implementing Biconomy’s Multichain Relayer protocol
- Researching external blockchain systems and understanding how they implement solutions to core blockchain problems, designing ways to integrate them with Biconomy’s relayer protocol
- Participating in technical specifications design, development, and implementations
- Upholding high-security standards and ensuring sound security practices when building out the protocol
- Collaborating with developers on all parts of the stack internally for auxiliary products such as wallets, block explorers, etc
- Performing and assisting engineers through code reviews, acceptance testing, bug fixing, and general support
- Staying up to date with emerging trends and applying them to Biconomy if applicable
Your experience should include:
- 4+ years of experience in software development and relevant experience in blockchain technologies.
- Practical experience with various consensus protocols/algorithms
- Practical experience with p2p communication in a decentralized network (concept of connecting to a peer node, handling connection drops, hands-on libp2p experience is a plus point!)
- Practical experience with designing and building high-performance and scalable network protocols
- Practical experience with mempool implementation (preferably EVM mempool) and ability to modify it as per network requirements. Non-EVM is a plus point!
- Hands-on experience with Oracles, Relayers, and setting up blockchain nodes
- Hands-on experience with Ethereum supplementary tools such as infura, ethers.js, hardhat, etc
- Demonstrated strong ability to take an implementation from POC to MVP to Production while ensuring quality
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $100k *
Location: Dubai, Remote
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: