71 jobs found
Sarva Labs is looking for a Senior Golang Protocol/Backend Developer with hands on experience to join our Core Protocol/Platform Development Team. As a Senior Golang Protocol/Backend Developer, you will work on design and development of components of MOI Protocol, the World’s First Context Aware Peer to Peer Network for enabling Personalized Global Value Networks.
- Strong Experience with Golang of minimum relevant 3 years. You must be able to write clean idiomatic code and have a solid understanding of Go’s standard library, concurrency primitives, tooling and testing practices.
- Experience Archiitecture and Designing.
- Experience with libp2p or any other P2P networking stack.
- Good understanding of Software Development Best Practices
- Computer Science and Distributed Systems Fundamentals.
- Consensus Protocols, Distributed Hash Tables, Log Replication, P2P Networking
- Codecs (Streaming and Compression Algorithms)
- Compilers (Assembly Languages and Virtual Stack Machines)
- General Blockchain Knowledge - Ethereum & EVM Fundamentals, IPFS, Libp2p, etc.
- Interest in topics such as Proof-Of-Stake, Consensus Algorithms, Decentralization, Public Key Cryptography, etc.
Educate everyone around you and also learn from others. Blockchain is new. We all are in it together
Why BUIDL at Sarva
- Direct Mentorship by project leads who have been actively working in Blockchain industry for the past 6 yo 7 years.
- Flexible working timing and workations on offer
- Get the chance to attend Web3 events in India and abroad sponsored by Sarva and network with Industry experts
- Get the bragging rights to being part of India's first L1 blockchain protocol.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMTYuMTczM