As a Release Manager you will be a key part of the Product Engineering organisation with the main mission to elevate Bitpanda’s operational systems by improving the alignment of offered services and its strategic business objectives. You enhance the business-critical service reliability through initiatives addressing technical, procedural, cultural, and organisational improvements.
What you’ll do
- Lead the release planning process for software releases, including coordinating with cross-functional teams to define release requirements, timelines, and deliverables.
- Identify and manage risks associated with software releases, such as system failures or data breaches, and implement strategies to mitigate those risks.
- Ensure that the software being released is of high quality and meets the requirements of end-users, through effective testing and quality assurance processes.
- Continuously improve the release process, including identifying and implementing process improvements and best practices.
- Work closely with other teams, such as development, operations, and support, to ensure a smooth release process and a high-quality end product. You will be responsible for communicating release plans and updates to stakeholders, including senior management, customers, and other teams within the organization.
- Be responsible for documenting the release process, including release notes and other relevant documentation, to ensure transparency and visibility into the release process for all stakeholders.
Who you are
- Experience and knowledge of release management principles, methodologies and tools and a solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience with B2C Mobile App Releases in fast paced companies (Minimum of 1 release per month) and experience with Feature Flags and A/B Testing
- Hands-on personality, self-driven, somebody who likes to be involved rather sitting on the sidelines
- You are highly collaborative, focused on building relationships across all departments with an excellent active listening skills
- You have a MSc or BSc in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or a similar relevant field. Being able to read or write code would be a distinct advantage, but not essential
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM
This job is closed
Location: 9 Vienna, Vienna, Austria
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: