What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an exceptional Senior Accountant to support the Stablecoin (USDC & EUROC) and Interest Revenue team. As a Senior Accountant, you will be the lead representative in Stablecoin transactional flow accounting needs including reconciliations, journal entries, exception monitoring and analysis, data integrity and report automation. As a multi-entity, international company, you will work with multiple banking partners, processing platforms and varying fiat and digital currencies. You will also work closely with the data and engineering, product, treasury, risk and general finance teams.
What you'll work on:
- Overseeing Stablecoin customer flows, reconciling corresponding cash movement and safeguarding customer owned assets.
- Preparing the reconciliations related to Stablecoins, ensuring complete and accurate reporting.
- Supporting key financial filings such as the monthly USDC and EUROC attestations and Financial statements.
- Performing fluctuation analysis and analyzing changes in accounts to ensure balances are accurately recorded in our GL and financial statements.
- Working cross-functionally with Engineering, Product, Treasury, Compliance and Data teams to drive automation and improvement in reporting.
- Providing reporting requirements to cross functional partners and validate that it is complete and accurate for existing and new product launches.
- Collaborating on the implementation of a new accounting software to automate and streamline close processes.
- Assisting with relevant SOX, SEC reporting, audit and tax requirements.
- Performing special accounting analysis and projects, as requested.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Minimum of 4+ years of accounting experience.
- Big 4 experience and CPA preferred.
- Direct experience performing detailed and data intensive reconciliations.
- Strong technical accounting skills and knowledge of current regulations and compliance issues.
- A passion for process improvement and automation.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, a proactive and self-motivated working >
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize workloads and ensure tasks are completed timely.
- High integrity and ability to handle confidential information.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range below is specific to Chicago, IL. Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $105,000 - $140,000
Annual Bonus Target: 12.50%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Compensation: $105k - $140k
Location: IL Chicago, Illinois, United States
This job is closed
Benefits: Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: