BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. Founded in 2013, BitGo pioneered the multi-signature wallet and is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. Active in both centralized and decentralized finance, BitGo offers market-leading trading, lending, and borrowing services through its prime brokerage services and acts as the custodian for WBTC, the leading global stablecoin for Bitcoin. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. In 2020, BitGo launched BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. BitGo processes approximately 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions and supports over 600 coins and tokens. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 1500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many regulated entities and the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
We are seeking a Senior Internal Auditing Manager to join our team in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
- Lead and oversee the internal audit function, managing the end-to-end audit process, including scoping analysis, process and risk/control documentations, and thorough testing and review of controls.
- Drive consistency, efficiency, and quality excellence by enhancing our audit methodology, procedures, and documentations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define clear expectations for each audit project, establishing objectives, scope, timing, key contacts, and deliverables.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks aligned with the Audit plan, covering areas such as IT, finance, Trust, and legal.
- Analyze results of audits and present possible solutions to governing committees/boards.
- May supervise audit analysts and build out an ongoing testing program.
- Prepare and present annual audit memorandums.
- Researching applicable federal and state laws and regulations to ensure the company remains compliant with ever changing regulations
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with external auditors and regulatory bodies to ensure compliance and alignment with industry best practices.
- Proven track record of relevant experience and accomplishments in the field of internal audit, along with the necessary certifications and qualifications as required.
- Strong knowledge of auditing standards, procedures, laws, rules, and regulations.
- Solid communication and leadership skills.Demonstrated expertise in project management and exceptional prioritization skills, capable of independently managing multiple projects effectively.
- Possess strong analytical acumen and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, adapting swiftly to evolving challenges and opportunities.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your resume and cover letter. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified candidates to apply.
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits* of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Up to 4% 401k company match
- Paid parental leave, Paid vacation
- Free commuter/parking pass; 5 min from Caltrain
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- *Benefits may vary based on location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M