What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Manager, Integrated Campaigns (APAC), based in Singapore, who will have the pivotal responsibility to strategize and execute our ABM & integrated campaigns spanning across multiple audiences, channels, and geographies. We are on the lookout for a dynamic individual with a strong marketing background and a deep understanding of ABM practices. Your role will involve close collaboration with cross-functional teams including Business Development, Partner Marketing, Product Marketing, Content, Creative Labs, Sales Development, Field Marketing, Marketing Operations, and Events. You will be entrusted to develop and implement integrated campaigns that effectively activate our messaging across diverse verticals and audience-specific journeys in our target APAC markets. Your ability to comprehend and navigate complex market dynamics, synthesize diverse customer insights, and develop strategic, results-oriented marketing campaigns will be integral to your success in this role.
What you'll work on:
- Strategizing and developing comprehensive marketing campaign plans, including setting goals, defining desired customer actions, and aligning communication channel strategy.
- Tailoring campaign content by persona and vertical, based on the desired behavior change in the target audience.
- Collaborating with product marketing teams to uncover key audience insights, and define customer journey maps.
- Amplifying audience, product, or procedure-specific messaging to attract new customers and strengthen relationships with existing ones.
- Supporting Revenue team objectives by aligning campaign strategies to pipeline and revenue goals.
- Partnering with the Creative Lab team to create campaign content and execute it through various channels (social, digital, events, media, etc).
- Supporting and driving partner marketing initiatives in the APAC region, aligning campaign objectives with partner strategies and objectives.
- Designing and delivering campaign training materials and readiness resources such as marketing asset toolkits and campaign guides to regional marketing and partner teams.
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of marketing legal requirements in APAC countries, and creating frameworks to ensure marketing clarity and compliance as part of our GTM strategy.
- Monitoring and managing campaign and program budget allocation in partnership with Performance Marketing & our agency partners.
- Regularly reviewing and adjusting campaigns based on changing market conditions and competitive landscape.
- Collaborating with marketing operations to refine tactics and content mix based on campaign activity, outcomes, and identified opportunities.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families, and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty, and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 7+ years of experience in Demand Gen (ABM, Enterprise Marketing, Solutions Marketing, Industry Marketing, Field Marketing, or Partner Marketing experience preferred)
- Expertise in B2B campaign & B2B2C design and deployment, message development & results analysis, and reporting.
- Experience in customer acquisition and retention strategy, integrated campaign planning, and digital marketing.
- Exceptional collaboration skills and the ability to credibly engage with cross-functional leaders to drive results.
- Exceptional time management and project management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize as needed.
- Highly agile with the ability to pivot, learn quickly, synthesize and act based on data analytics and learnings
- Ownership and accountability of multi-channel in market campaigns and programs.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including strong verbal, listening, and written communication.
- Demonstrated success navigating complex business environments and driving efficient and effective execution.
- Experience/familiarity with 6Sense, Seismic, HubSpot, Slack, Apple MacOS, and GSuite preferred.
- An appetite for work travel.
- Cantonese or Mandarin language preferred but not essential (due to interaction with partners in the region).
- Fluency in oral and written English.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: