The Product Execution Manager is an influential leadership role responsible for driving operational excellence, fostering collaboration, and supporting the overall success of the Product and Engineering teams within Bitpanda. Join us and serve as a key advisor to the leadership team, ensuring alignment of business priorities and effective execution of strategic initiatives.
What you’ll do
- Strategic Planning and Execution, working closely with the Product & Engineering teams to develop and execute our strategic plans, ensuring alignment with the overall organisational goals.
- Monitor key performance indicators (OKRs, KPIs) and provide insights to optimise the performance of Product and Engineering teams.
- Streamline and optimise operational processes within the Product and Engineering business to enhance efficiency and effectiveness whilst you Identify opportunities for process improvements and implement best practices to drive productivity.
- Act as a bridge between Product, Engineering, and other departments, fostering collaboration and ensuring seamless communication. You foster cross-functional initiatives to enhance synergy and alignment across different business functions.
- Provide high-level support, preparing materials for meetings, and ensuring timely follow-up on action items and act as a trusted advisor, offering strategic insights and contributing to decision-making processes. Develop and deliver clear and concise communication materials for internal and external stakeholders, including executive summaries, presentations, and reports.
- Establish reporting mechanisms to track progress against goals and milestones. Identify potential risks and challenges within the Product and Engineering business area and work collaboratively to develop mitigation strategies.
Who you are
- Strong understanding of product development, engineering, and technology trends. You are a strategic thinker, problem-solver with clear decision-making skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a track record of successful cross-functional collaboration.
- Strong project management knowledge with the ability to drive department wide initiatives, setting up OKRs and tracking them at a department level!
- Proven track record of owning and driving a competitive and industry-leading SDLC. Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and be able to apply it to complex project
- Experience working with Risk Management to ensure that the SDLC can be measured to control IT risks in a Financial industry.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM
This job is closed
Location: 9 Vienna, Vienna, Austria
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: