Senior Protocol Engineer (Remote)
What You Will Do.
- Deliver High Quality Code: Write daily code, review and test. Implement improvements to your team’s technical diligence. Drive technical design decisions to execute against those goals on time and within scope. Ensure quality code is well-tested and consistently delivered.
- Working cross-functionally: Collaborate with other department leaders from Engineering, Product and Design to execute the product life cycle.
- Lead design process: You will effectively communicate the technical needs for product and design in a format that all engineers can understand and add to.
- Mentor and Lead: You will lead by example to display a culture of ownership and responsibility for all aspects of the software development lifecycle. You will also mentor engineers to up-skill them in all facets to become successful engineers.
Who You Are.
- 4+ Years of experience writing code and tests.
- 3+ Years of experience coding in Backend languages.
- 2+ Years reviewing team members code.
- 2+ Years experience leading complex projects from design, architecture and delivery.
- 1+ Year coding in Golang
- Experienced in making decisions and considering trade-offs for short term vs long term technical decisions.
- Experienced in deploying user facing software.
- Experience with CI/ CD.
- Experience working cross-functionally with Product, Design, Applications, Business Development and overall stakeholders.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and adjust in a high-stakes, high-growth, roll up your sleeves type of environment.
Nice to Haves.
- Experience with security auditing, vulnerability analysis softwares.
- Experience with AWS, GC2 or Terraform.
- Experience in the Web3 industry.
- Experience in the Fintech industry.
- Experience working with distributed systems.
- Experience working in start-ups.
- Experience being a technical representative.
- Recruiter: 30 minutes
- Technical Assessment 1: 1 Hour
- Technical Assessment 2: 1 Hour
- Hiring Manager: 1 hour
- Product Manager: 30 minutes
- Recruiter Debrief: 15 minutes
What We Offer.
- A fully remote work environment with an international and diverse team
- Competitive salary; including stipends for home office set-up, wellness, internet and cell phone.
- 100% coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD and Basic Life insurance for employees
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited PTO and Holidays
- A fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- Base Salary Range: $150,000 to $190,000
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk0LjE4M