You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and testing Bitpanda’s Business Continuity Management (BCM) programme. You will support Bitpanda in understanding critical processes (internal and outsourced), facilitating the activities necessary to enable the organisation to manage crisis events.
You will report to the VP of Risk and will be a key member of Bitpanda’s growing Group Risk Management Team.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of Bitpanda’s BCM Framework. Create and embed the policies that guide internal stakeholders to implement continuity and recovery strategies.
- Coordinate business impact assessments to identify critical processes, and help internal stakeholders create continuity plans which meet recovery time objectives.
- Oversee the maintenance and testing of continuity plans, setting-up crisis management teams, and running regular exercises to ensure their robustness.
- Create and oversee Bitpanda’s disaster recovery protocols, ensuring that Bitpanda’s critical functions can respond to, and continue to, operate in unforeseen circumstances.
- Support senior management in aligning BCM planning, initiatives and goals with organisational goals and infrastructure capabilities.
Who you are
- 5-10 years experience working in associated industries (financial services, financial technology) implementing and managing BCM activities.
- A subject-matter-expert in BCM, with a track record of successfully and implementing BCM & disaster recovery plans.
- Strong knowledge of information security and outsourcing, with the ability to tie BCM into concepts such as information confidentiality, availability and integrity.
- Someone who takes pride in bringing risk-management topics to life, embedding risk management practices which are high output, low friction.
- A self-starter who’s able to operate in an ever-changing environment. Someone who’s able to consistently demonstrate leadership and ownership.
Nice to have:
- Recognised certifications such as CBCP or CBCI a bonus.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM