Site Manager - Washington
Mining Operations – Mining Operations /
Apply for this job
CleanSpark, Inc. (CLSK) (NASDAQ: CLSK) ("CleanSpark") CleanSpark is America's Bitcoin Miner, driving innovation in an ever-changing industry. We're seeking passionate individuals to be part of our growth and contribute to the exciting world of bitcoin. If you have a keen interest in bitcoin and digital assets and thrive in challenging environments, we want to hear from you!
As a CleanSpark team member, you'll be at the forefront of the global bitcoin revolution, shaping the future of responsible mining. We offer a dynamic and rewarding work environment, coupled with competitive benefits to support your overall well-being. Enjoy generous PTO, comprehensive health and life insurance, a 401k retirement plan, and more.
We are one of the largest bitcoin miners in the United States. We are headquartered in Las Vegas, NV, and independently own and operate five data centers in Georgia for a total developed capacity of 230 MW. We are developing an additional 150 MW at our data center in Sandersville, GA. We have a partner in Massena, NY, that hosts 50 MW for us. We design our infrastructure to responsibly support Bitcoin, the world’s most important digital commodity and an essential tool for financial independence and inclusion. We strive to leave the planet better than we found it by investing in communities that source low-carbon energy, like wind, solar, nuclear, and hydro. We cultivate trust and transparency among our employees, the communities we operate in, and the people around the world who depend on Bitcoin.
We value: Grit, Trust, and Transparency.
The Mining Operations- Site Manager is an essential part of CleanSpark’s bitcoin mining operation. This position works as an integral part of a larger team who provides 24/7 coverage and support for the mining centers and assists the engineering and facilities teams in their efforts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the operation and maintenance of the critical facility / physical infrastructure systems in accordance with company's policies and procedures
- Maintain a constant state of readiness in support of the mission goal of 99.999% uptime
- Operate and manage both routine and emergency service on a variety of state-of-the-art critical systems within the mining facility
- Establish performance benchmarks, conduct analyses, and prepare reports on all aspects of the critical facility operations and maintenance
- Responsible for site wide adherence to safe work practices and compliance to safety plans
- Managing Mining Operations and Facilities Technicians, providing emergency responses as needed
- Work with internal leadership to coordinate projects, manage capacity and optimize safety, performance, reliability, and efficiency
- Supervise the on-site management of sub-contractors and vendors, ensuring that all work is performed according to established practices and procedures
- Manage local client relationship and act as the point of contact for the company at this site
- Assist with creating, utilizing, and administering MOPs and SOPs for critical facilities processes and equipment as needed
- Schedule work activities, within specified change control / management protocol
- Responsible for site inventory and equipment records
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement efforts to exceed CleanSpark standards at all times
- Additional duties as required
- Education: High School or GED Equivalent.
- Experience: 1 year of technical experience in a bitcoin mining facility, plus 6 months of shift lead / supervisory responsibilities.
- Must have general understanding of large-scale networking, power, and bitcoin mining as a whole
- Specific skills: Leadership capability, effective communication, Ability to work without supervision and complete assigned tasks; basic computer skills.
- Personal characteristics: Pro-active, helpful, conscientious, and pride in a job well done; team player. CleanSpark employees are forward-thinking, enthusiastic, results- driven, and collaborative.
- Physical abilities: Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- Other Requirements: Reliable self-transportation.
CleanSpark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply for this job
This job is closed
Location: Washington, Georgia
This job is closed
Benefits: Pto, 401k
Receive similar jobs:
Cover Letter / AI Interview⬇