- Working with partners to deploy versions of our smart contract on a EVM side-chains or L2 scaling solution and integrate them with our infrastructure.
- Adding new minter capabilities for artists to have more granular control over the ways in which Art Blocks projects are released.
- Building modular component libraries that allow partners to deploy their own custom projects and platforms that are powered by our core Art Blocks infrastructure.
- Develop and deliver on new product features and technical infrastructure investments.
- Document and maintain software and technical infrastructure.
- Prioritize testability and reliability for both existing and new systems and components.
- Collaborate with other engineers and stakeholders to deliver on great end user experiences.
- 1 year of professional experience as a programmer, software engineer, data scientist, or similar role.
- Solid communication and collaboration skills.
- Highly adaptable and willing to work on a wide variety of projects and initiatives.
- Passion for generative art, digital ownership, or the benefits of decentralization–ideally all of the above!
- Experience developing web3 applications.
- Experience working with one or many of the technologies currently used in our tech stack.
- The Graph
- Infura, Alchemy
- Popular web3 libraries (ethers.js, web3.js)
- Remote work environment, flexible hours
- Competitive salary, bonus, and equity
- Unlimited PTO: everyone is required to take a minimum of 20 days PTO per year, and you are welcome to take more (with the support and approval of your manager)
- 14 company days off in accordance with the holiday closure calendar
- 12 weeks parental leave
- In-person employee meet-ups at hosted team events as well as industry conferences
- Budget for WFH setup (laptop, monitor, headphones, keyboard, etc.) to make sure you have the hardware and tools needed to do great work.
- Participation in Employee Charitable Giving Program and pride to work at an organization that has given over $20 million to charitable causes in two years
- Healthcare benefits, including vision, dental, FSA, HSA
- Life & disability insurance
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $90k *
This job is closed
Benefits: Pto, Dental Insurance, Hsa, Fsa
Receive similar jobs: