Discord Jobs in Web3
27 jobs found
Annual salary range: $60K - $70K
U.S. work authorization required - No Visa sponsorship
GigaStar’s mission is to fuel human creativity by empowering Creators and Fans to grow as partners in a shared journey. We are a multinational team of dedicated media, blockchain, and product design professionals with a successful entrepreneurial track record. Inspired by Creators, we are democratizing the Creator Economy to help Creators finance their ambitions, partner with fans, and do what they love.
We’re seeking a talented hands-on full-time Social Media & Discord Community Manager (AKA Creator Ambassador) with deep knowledge of the Web3 / crypto / NFT space and a passion for building and fostering communities. Reporting to the CMO, the right candidate will be detail-oriented, and data-driven, and must thrive in a fast-paced startup environment to grow GigaStar’s community and social media presence in serving our customers: YouTube Creators. The right candidate will be proactive (not reactive), self-motivated, and collaborative and must have a proven background in building and managing large (>25K member) online communities in Discord and across major social media platforms.
- Implement, manage, and moderate community-building programs across social media platforms, including Discord, Twitter, Twitter Spaces, Instagram, TikTok, Reddit, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Adopt GigaStar’s brand voice and core messages while following compliance best practices
- Manage and monitor the creative execution of all our social media with energy, empathy, and a welcoming spirit of Creator and Fan community cultivation
- Manage digital community events, Drop offering activations, live streams, and virtual activities and engagement
- Aid in planning, execution, and maintaining records of all daily, weekly, and monthly social media posts
- Design online activities and incentives to attract new subscribers and keep our communities engaged
- Write, edit, proofread, and create posts and responses within GigaStar’s brand and compliance rules
- Attend in-person industry conferences and Creator events as GigaStar’s Creator Ambassador
- Celebrate and surface the important feedback and stories from our Creator and Fan communities
- Shape the future of how we build trust and growth in new community segments
- Engage and collaborate with other Twitter, Instagram, Discord, and Telegram accounts
- Recommendimprovements of processes and tools for product adoption and greater outcomes
- Set and track program performance goals through data measurement tools and dashboards
- Report on the results of each live or digital event, identify trends, manage GigaStar’s brand reputation
- U.S. work authorization required - No Visa sponsorship
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication at a native/fluent level
- 3-5+ years of proven work experience as a Discord and social community builder specialist/manager
- Minimum 1 year of direct experience growing and managing NFT, Web3, or Crypto communities
- 2+ years of experience with social media marketing (paid & unpaid)
- You're an active and engaged user of various social media platforms with a voice and personality
- Hands-on expertise with Discord, Twitter, Twitter Spaces, Instagram, Telegram, Reddit, TikTok, Twitch, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media forums.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while being flexible as our needs will change
- You're a great communicator with skills to convey information in a creative and engaging way
- You understand the mechanics of Discord, including implementing bots and interpreting insight reports
- The ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Experience building and managing large online communities from conception to launch (25K+ subs)
- An understanding of data, bots, and best practices, Discord engineering and setup
- Impeccable organizational skills, attention to detail, follow-up skills, and ability to multitask
- Experience hosting & moderating virtual events, and launching community initiatives (e.g. building online forums, launching ambassador programs, daily polls, running AMAs, creating an event series, etc.)
- Passion for the metaverse, blockchain, cryptocurrency, and all things Web3
- Ability to navigate sensitive topics, ensuring a balance between aiding the community and remaining in line with regulatory and legal requirements
- Client success management or customer relationship experience with empathy for clients
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
By working remotely as a member of the diverse, global GigaStar team, you will perform at the crossroads of the disruptive Creator Economy and Web3 worlds on a first-of-its-kind technology, collaborating with a passionate team of entrepreneurial experts while enjoying competitive compensation and a flexible PTO policy.
- Generous stock options
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Excellent benefits, including paid parental leave, vacation & holidays
- Gym membership, tuition reimbursement, and much more…
- Equipment to set up your work-from-home office
- Diverse and multicultural work environment
- Engaged team culture with teamwide activities and virtual happy hours
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for and are passionate about driving growth and building strong partnerships in the Creator Economy, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please include in your cover letter how your past experiences make you an ideal fit for this role.
TO APPLY: Email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjAwLjExMi4xNzIM
What does Discord moderator in web3 do?
A Discord moderator in a Web3 context is someone who helps to manage and maintain a Discord server that is focused on topics related to the Web3 ecosystem
This can include moderating discussions and interactions among members of the server, enforcing rules and guidelines, and providing support and assistance to members of the community
In general, a Discord moderator plays an important role in ensuring that the server remains a positive and productive environment for discussing and learning about Web3 technologies.