Sr. Accounting Manager
Are you ready to join an agile, diverse, and global team of innovators in redefining the B2B payment space for startups and SMEs in emerging markets? Tribal Credit is built for companies looking for a better way to pay business expenses and optimize their financial management. We provide modern payment methods like multi-currency physical and virtual business Visa cards and a powerful spend management platform to track and control expenses—all in one seamless interface.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who have launched startups both in emerging markets and the U.S. We’re backed by leading international investors, including SoftBank, QED Investors, BECO Capital, Global Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst, Endure Capital, and OTG Ventures . We’re also part of the Visa Fintech Fast Track program among an elite group of fintechs.
This position is 100% remote, (Egypt), and will report to the Global Corporate Controller.
As the Sr. Accounting Manager, you will...
- Oversee global accounting operations, including financial reporting, accounts payables, accounts receivables, payroll, and tax compliance
- Hire, mentor, and lead a team of accounting professionals driving exceptional performance
- Manage relationships with external accounting and audit firms
- Serve as an advisor to the Global Corporate Controller and CFO, in key accounting matters and complex transactions
- Lead and oversee monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting close processes under USGAAP and applicable statutory reporting
- Be responsible for the consolidation of financial statements for wholly owned subsidiaries
- Evaluate, implement, and enhance internal controls over financial and accounting processes/systems
- Implement, lead, and manage key controllership policies and processes
- Implement an ERP solution for accounting, reporting, and other finance modules
- Enhance accounts reconciliations tracking completion, open items, and implement process improvements to reduce accounting risks
- Be responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of financial information to appropriate stakeholders, including internal and external parties
- Develop revenue-generating strategies in partnership with Product, Sales, and the leadership team
- Partner with FP&A in the preparation of management reporting package as appropriate
- Play a key role in investments oversight as well as expense reporting across the organization
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in the accounting and finance field with proven experience leading the accounting function
- Experience in managing high-performance teams
- Strong technical USGAAP and IFRS acumen
- Experience in financial services is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of digital assets accounting is a strong plus
- CPA certification preferred
- Knowledge of the Latin America region from an accounting and tax perspective desirable
- Experience with multi-currency accounting
- Excellent management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Experience with Quickbooks, bill.com and Precoro is a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Human leader, passionate about developing others
- Fluent in English required, Spanish is a plus
- Agile, flexible, and responsive approach to work
- 100% employer paid premiums (for team member and family) for healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- 13th Month salary
- Allowance for home office equipment
- Highly supportive team culture
- Remote-first (within your country of residence), flexible work environment
- Market-competitive salaries
- Top-notch project management, productivity, and team engagement tools
- A wide range of learning resources, and much more!
- We’re captivated by customers:We’re captivated, obsessed, fascinated and engaged with our customer - inside and outside of Tribal. Everything we build is rooted in creating new possibilities for them, challenging what we think is impossible.
- We operate in 3D:Drive. Diagnosis. Data. We execute with drive and urgency. When needed, we diagnose using data and experiments before deciding. We consider second order effects and think things through.
- We progress towards excellence:We hold ourselves and each other accountable tohigh standards and excellence. We balance perfection with delivery, experimentation and learning.
- We pursue learning and growth:We’re curious and passionate about learning and growing. We question assumptions, seek out information, ask for feedback, acquire new knowledge, and explore new perspectives.
- We’re human-centered as one tribe:We work as one tribe. We collaborate on issues, powered by respectful challenge and feedback. We listen to each other. We’re open to other points of view but commit once a decision is taken, supporting each other wholeheartedly on the path forward.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Privacy Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Learn more about Tribal at www.tribal.credit and www.tribal.mx
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEyLjE1NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $79k *
Location: C Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
This job is closed
Benefits: Dental Insurance, Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: