As a Systems Administrator, you'll be part of a globally distributed Operations team with the goal of delivering world-class technology and exceptional customer service. You'll be responsible for implementing and supporting a wide variety of IT functions.
- Provide IT support to colleagues, prioritizing high-quality assistance for technical issues and inquiries.
- Manage IT onboarding, including the setup and distribution of MacBooks and laptops for new onsite and remote employees.
- Handle inventory management and procurement of laptops, ensuring adequate stock for current and future needs.
- Administer Kandji MDM for MacBook devices, ensuring secure and efficient operations.
- Oversee software applications and services like Okta, Zoom, Google Workspace, Slack Enterprise, Jira, and Notion.
- Operate the Cisco Meraki dashboard for corporate WiFi access and network configurations.
- Occasionally configure Linux and Windows laptops to meet specific requirements.
- Support audio-visual systems for large on-site meetings, including equipment like Zoom interfaces, Soundcraft mixers, and Sennheiser microphones.
- Automate routine tasks and processes to enhance efficiency and accuracy in IT operations.
- Collaborate with various teams to troubleshoot and resolve IT issues promptly.
- Stay abreast of IT trends to suggest and implement improvements and innovations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in Systems Administration, IT Support, or similar roles.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Mac, Windows, and Linux operating systems.
- Experience with Kandji MDM, Okta, Zoom, Google Workspace, Slack Enterprise, Jira, Notion, and Cisco Meraki.
- Aptitude for setting up and managing audio-visual systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- A strong affinity for automating processes to improve operational efficiency.
- Fluency in English is a must; proficiency in German is a significant plus.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzMuMjIxLjkwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $73k - $84k *
Location: ZH Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: