Are you looking to lead the technical development of an early-stage venture and have a proven technical profile?
Location: Berlin with remote availability. Your team is based in Berlin, working in the CET time zone.
Working Language: English
About the project
We are currently looking for a Tech Lead, willing to lead our retail-focused digital asset platform that is already operational with a functioning developer team and a successfully tested MVP to build upon and recent pre-seed funding by top-tier VCs in the US & Asia.
We are an emerging personal finance platform rewarding positive behaviour through win-win incentives and our mission is to reward the next generation for developing healthy financial habits while also enabling the chance of winning significant wealth each week.
You will be the driving force of the technology behind the company and the engineering team that you will have full autonomy over. The Tech Lead is the interface between engineering, product, and design for the front and back end that we have already started to build and test. At the same time, the Tech Lead still has a passion for programming and a hands-on attitude that helps guide and support other engineers to bring maximum value.
- Develop upon an existing MVP, building a consumer-facing Blockchain product into a fully-fledged digital asset management platform with multiple services and revenue streams
- Apply industry best practices and design patterns to create scalable solutions and be in charge of cybersecurity, selecting and integrating the right technical partners/solutions
- Rapidly iterate and test by collecting customer feedback when building out new services
- Balance the trade-off between make or buy, evaluating the implementation of third-party suppliers, products, and solutions
- Lead a team of developers and coordinate recruiting efforts across engineering units to build, manage and develop a team of highly skilled individuals
- Work close together with the c-level to define and develop the business plan and long-term tech strategy & vision
- Develop a network within the relevant field of industry and community and represent the startup in external events and online media
The Klink Tech Lead is someone who has a deep personal interest, technical knowledge and extensive experience working within financial technologies and/ or cryptocurrency platforms. You are always up to date on all the latest technologies, and above all have previous experience and learned through doing to put the best practices in scaling a product to work. We are looking for an entrepreneurial human being, pragmatic, who feels comfortable working in English in an international environment with a self-driven “Get stuff done” mindset.
Technical Skills required:
- Experience in programming (Fullstack or App Development)
- Great CI/CD experience
- Expert in blockchain space with knowledge of Web 3 Js /Ether Js and smart contracts
We do not focus on the time you have spent sitting in the lecture halls of this world but we want to understand what makes you feel comfortable, extraordinarily motivated and suitable to take over this position. Why are you the person to bring large populations of users from the Fiat world to start growing their wealth in digital assets through our forthcoming services?
- Join at an executive level and be involved in decisions that shape the company’s future
- Autonomy and ownership - You’ll be completely and uniquely responsible for Engineering & Technology, and have the freedom to choose a direction, test and fail
- The opportunity build your own team and success story, disrupting an entire industry with a completely alternative when it comes to reward- and wealth-distribution across user populations
- Work from our Berlin office or remotely and enjoy regular team events and occasional travel across Europe
- Brand new equipment (Macbook/Laptop, headphones, etc.) as needed
- You will receive a competitive salary and as an executive and leader, you will have an entitlement to a substantial equity stake in the business and can grow into a CTO role
- Take a trip with a forming team of highly skilled individuals who will always support you on this journey
If you want to know more about this opportunity please complete this application with your most recent work profile and we will get back to you ASAP.
We are excited to meet you!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $110k *
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: