What is Menyala?
We are a venture building team founded by Temasek, a global investment firm headquartered in Singapore. Currently operating as a single cross-functional strategy and business startup team, Menyala has a 2-pronged mission:
- Create repeatable methodology and capabilities that catalyse ideas into new industry-leading ventures; and
- Launch first pioneering ventures in 2022, that make disruptive technologies accessible and
Technologists are responsible for proving “feasibility” within our venture teams. You will guide and lead strategic choices for the development of solutions that will become core to success of products we build within ventures.
In This Role, You'll Need To
- Understand customer requirements and assess technology feasibility to develop technical solution architectures and implementation plans
- Lead prototyping and solution delivery by developing user stories for features and use cases and coordinating with product and program managers to ensure solutions and prototypes are aligned with business objectives and timeline
- Lead high-level strategic decisions from a technology perspective in collaboration with design, research, product, engineering and business teams
- Competitive Product Research. Research on technology solutions of potential competitors of ventures to highlight competitive advantages and disadvantages of their solutions
You Should Apply If You Are/Have:
- A strong track record in developing technology solutions that address customer requirements and the product’s commercial requirements. Critically assess and enable product market fit from a technology lens.
- Excelled in leading cross-functional teams and have influenced decisions in product, engineering, design, research and business
- Able to communicate complex technology concepts simply to other internal and external stakeholders who have no technology background to aid their understanding
- Able to clearly articulate commercial value of technology solution to customers and internal business functions
- Deep knowledge in decentralised technologies, up to date on latest technology trends and comfortable working with new technologies
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEzLjIwMwM
This job is closed
Location: 01 Singapore, Central, Singapore
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: