Caiz is a company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world's first Islamic decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency, we also want to expand our young and dynamic team. You will face a highly collaborative work environment that is very driven to convert our company values into a fast and cost-effective money transfering structure while complying with Islamic financial principles.
We are currently looking for a Trader to join our team.
We are looking to hire a highly driven trader to buy and sell securities on the company’s behalf. The trader’s responsibilities include analyzing short-term economic trends, assessing the risks of securities, and informing the relevant departments of recent trends as well as the face value of securities. You should also be able to evaluate the performance of trading strategies to assess whether they need to be implemented. To be successful as a trader, you should have in-depth knowledge of financial markets. A top-performing trader should be able to make accurate judgment calls in respect of buying and selling securities.
- Buying and selling securities on behalf of the company
- Evaluating trading algorithms
- Implementing effective trading strategies
- Working with quantitative researchers to improve trading strategies
- Recording and reporting each day’s profit and loss
- Regularly monitoring portfolios to ensure that they are guideline compliant
- Keeping abreast with changes in the financial market
- Assisting the company to attract new clients by maintaining and enhancing marketing materials
- 4+ years of professional experience in a Trader role
- Knowledge or experience in Finance and/or Decentralized Finance and/or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain is an advantage
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Good numerical and IT skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Keen interest in and understanding of financial markets
- Communication skills
- Great at organising, prioritizing, and multitasking
Level of studies:
Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, Accounting,
Economics or similar
Fluent in German and English
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Compensation: $72k - $100k *
Location: İstanbul Turkey
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: