Validator Relations - DevRel
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the technical and operational details of running Obol infrastructure in different validator environments.
- Create and curate documentation and workflows to educate the validator and staking community
- Join secondary calls with the Obol Business team to onboard and work closely with critical infrastructure projects.
- Expand the official docs.obol.com validator documentation
- Develop narrative-driven tutorials, walk-through videos, and other educational content for the community
- Help potential/current validators discover Obol
- Develop processes and strategies to handle technical and general questions from Discord and Twitter (and other social media platforms).
- Identify pain points for validators and alleviate them through better content and community knowledge-building.
- Collaborate with the Growth Lead to drive engagement in the community via various digital and social campaigns.
- Act as a liaison between the validator community and the Obol Core Team, including Growth, Product, Business, and Development.
- Lead community calls, AMAs, and other types of community events.
- Attend conferences to speak and interact with the Ethereum developer and validator community.
- Write Obol branded content
- The ideal Time zone is from GMT-5 to GMT+3.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A strong track record of speaking, presenting and teaching highly technical topics virtually or in person.
- While a technical degree is not required, technical knowledge is essential.
- You should have in-depth devops knowledge and experience, be unafraid of CLI and code, and be eager to dive into blockchain and open-source technology
- Experience running validators or similar infrastructure experience.
- Participation in the general web3 ecosystem or blockchain project.
- Experience managing/operating a developer or technical community.
- Ability to collaborate while also working independently
- Passion for web3 & strong belief in Obol’s mission
Nice to have
- Solid programming skills and developer experience
- Knowledge of blockchain infrastructure, specifically Proof-of-Stake, more specifically Ethereum
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off (According to company policy)
- Budget for training or education
- Annual global offsite
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMTguMjA2LjEzLjIwMwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $54k - $92k *
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: