What is Menyala?
We are a venture building team founded by Temasek, a global investment firm headquartered in Singapore. Our mission is to "enable builders to drive technological shifts"
What You’ll Do
Venture Architects are responsible for proving “commercial viability” within our venture teams.
You will figure out how the investment thesis of a sponsor can be turned into a commercially viable opportunity and an investable venture.
In This Role, You’ll Need To
- Identify and size potential opportunities and challenges through research and expert interview
- Establish hypothesis and financial models to determine commercial viability of a venture
- Drive teams to test hypotheses and support business development
- Identify potential channels and partners (including investors) to launch and scale new ventures
- Contribute to strategic decisions from a business perspective in collaboration with product, engineering, research and design teams.
You Should Apply If you:
- Have strong analytical skills and the ability to convert ambiguous problem statements into practicable business initiatives
- Can lead cross functional teams and influence decisions within a venture
- Can build trust and rapport with new stakeholders quickly. You are comfortable and experienced in making recommendations to business leaders and CEOs.
- Can devise commercial strategies to drive business impact and can pivot quickly when needed
- Are resourceful and creative in getting buy-in for new and unorthodox methods to problem solve
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM
This job is closed
Location: 01 Singapore, Central, Singapore
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: