This is a contract remote role for a Venture Partner. The Venture Partner will work closely with the 8blockchain Fund team to identify, evaluate, and execute investment opportunities. The Venture Partner will also be responsible for managing the portfolio and conducting due diligence on potential investments.
- Investments and Portfolio Management skills
- Financial analysis and modeling experience
- Angel Investing and Due Diligence skills
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the venture funds is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- MBA or Master's degree in related field is a plus
8Blockchain Fund is an early stage venture capital firm based in Sacramento CA. The firm invests in pre-seed to Series D startups within the AI , web3 , agtech aerospace, smart city and future mobility sectors. 8blockchain Fund conducts its investment activities through a traditional venture capital fund structure, along with participation in and administration of special-purpose vehicles.
The team is looking for Venture Partners who will assist in the firm's investor relations and fundraising initiatives. This position may be an ideal fit for angel investors or professionals with investment experience who are looking to deepen their connection to venture capital.
- There is a requirement for Venture Partners to make an initial investment into the fund or one of our existing SPV's (min 10k to max 200k) to support their initial commitment to our fund.
- Like other Venture Partnerships, this role will be compensated with carried interest and a percentage of capital raised as a result of introductions or involvement with the fund.
- This is not a salaried or full-time position.
- Leveraging existing networks and contacts to bolster the 8blockchain Fund network and build-upon investor base.
- Offering issue expertise as part of the due diligence process when appropriate, as we evaluate companies for prospective investment.
- Actively forming new relationships and networks of potential investors
- Facilitating strategic introductions to individuals and organizations on behalf of the 8blockchain Fund team.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M