The world of payment processing is rapidly evolving, and businesses are looking for loyal and strategic partners, to help them grow.
WE ARE NUVEI. Nuvei (NASDAQ: NVEI) (TSX: NVEI) the Canadian fintech company accelerating the business of clients around the world. Nuvei’s modular, flexible and scalable technology allows leading companies to accept next-gen payments, offer all payout options and benefit from card issuing, banking, risk and fraud management services. Connecting businesses to their customers in more than 200 markets, with local acquiring in 47 markets, 150 currencies and 586 alternative payment methods, Nuvei provides the technology and insights for customers and partners to succeed locally and globally with one integration.
At Nuvei, we live our core values, and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We are always looking for exceptional talent to join us on the journey!
The VP Relationship Management is responsible for a small and growing team of Relationship Managers looking after Nuvei’s customers in the rapidly evolving iGaming Industry within North America. The VP will also have direct responsibility for some of Nuvei’s largest customers within this vertical
- Be an expert in ecommerce and payments with direct, relevant experience ideally in card acquiring, APMs, gateway and treasury related services.
- Have a thorough appreciation of the US iGaming industry.
- A proven ability to lead and coach a commercial team.
- Motivated to build and develop a team in the early stages of development.
- Have responsibility for continually raising the standard of the Relationship Managers to become both commercial and payment experts.
- Commercially orientated; adept at selling complex, technology-based solutions.
- Able to quickly form new and meaningful relationships externally and internally.
- Highly numeric with an ability to review transaction and commercial data to understand trends and generate business insights and meaningful recommendations.
- Adept at engaging with and presenting to C-Level stakeholders.
- Be able to travel with some regularity within North America for customer meetings and industry events.
- 8+ years of direct experience in the global payments industry
- Have worked in and understand the challenges and opportunities within the fast-moving US and Canadian iGaming industry.
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Paid time off, 401(k) and many other great benefits.
Nuvei perks also include:
- Long Term Incentive Program (LTIP) is an annual employee reward plan which allows Nuvei to make awards of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) to all new employees.
- Frequent training programs on new systems and platforms.
- Free Virtual yoga, meditation and fitness classes, community involvement, and many social activities.
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Up to 2.5 additional days of annual leave a quarter, if company hit quarterly targets
- Employee recognition program and possibilities for advancement in various fields.
- Modern, dynamic and great work environment.
Nuvei is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates collaboration and innovation and is committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. The team at Nuvei is comprised of a wealth of talent, skill, and ambition. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their true, authentic selves. So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM