- Responsible for assisting the Warehouse Manager in the successful and timely flow of production work. Assist with and oversee all work that is set-up during the day.
- Become familiarized with hands-on kiosk assembly operations; ensure proper procedures are followed and quality control adheres to requirements
- Ensure inventory accuracy through cycle counting; keep inventory current at all times; tracking and communicating shortages; collaborating with Inventory team
- Recommend tools, fixtures, equipment or layout changes to improve workflow and productivity. Recommend improved methods, to enhance quality and efficiency.
- Motivate warehouse team to meet or exceed goals and standards.
- Operates forklifts safely and efficiently, follow safety regulations and perform vehicle safety checks.
- Ensure the warehouse stays safe, clean, clutter-free and operating efficiently.
- Perform routine kiosk quality checks daily.
- Supervise all phases of warehouse inventory including storage, staging, labeling, and shipping details.
- Keep warehouse manager updated on team performance throughout the day.
- Set warehouse and team goals in collaboration with management
- Refurb/return/Finished goods kiosk tracking
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- 2 years of warehouse experience
- 1-2 years of supervisor experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Forklift license/certification
- Microsoft 365 experience (Excel, Word, Teams)
- Must be able to lift 60+ pounds
- Excellent time management and organizational skill
Nice to Have:
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchains
- General passion and knowledge of fintech and crypto
- Netsuite, Salesforce, Jira experience preferred but not required
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzUuNjAuMTk3M
This job is closed
Location: Chicago, IL
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: