Product Manager Web3 Jobs in Guadalajara, Mexico
1 job found
|Guadalajara, Mexico|| |
$60k - $90k
This job is closed
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and Society to Rise™. We are a USD 6.0 billion company with 151,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping 1224 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
We are focused on leveraging next-generation technologies including 5G, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, and more, to enable end-to-end digital transformation for global customers. Tech Mahindra is one of the fastest-growing brands and amongst the top 15 IT service providers globally.
Tech Mahindra has consistently emerged as a leader in sustainability and is recognized amongst the ‘2021 Global 100 Most sustainable corporations in the World’ by Corporate Knights. With the TechM NXT.NOW framework, Tech Mahindra aims to enhance ‘Human Centric Experience’ for our ecosystem and drive collaborative disruption with synergies arising from a robust portfolio of companies. Tech Mahindra aims at delivering tomorrow’s experiences today, and believes that the ‘Future is Now’.
Who you are
- Strong finance and accounting background with deep experience in Record to Report (R2R) process in Hi Tech /Technology /Software /SaaS companies.
- Prior experience as a Financial Business Systems Analyst.
- Hands-on Experience in leading SaaS/ Cloud solutions in Finance, accounting, Tax, R2R and P2P such as NetSuite, Coupa, Expensify/Chrome River, Blackline etc.
- Hands-on Experience in leading SaaS/Cloud solutions in FP&A such as Adaptive Insights, Veena solution and Oracle Hyperion etc.
- Create or update end user training documents and guides.
- Provide hands-on training to end users on various aspects of applications.
- Resolving product issues by opening, updating and escalating service tickets with product vendors.
- Ability to work on on-site offshore model. Need to Coordinate and guide offshore team for faster issue resolution.
- Managed end-to-end program management from proposal through solution delivery, business adoption and post implementation support using agile / sprint framework.
- Well versed with tools / systems / processes to compliance with various regulations and governance such as SOX , ASC 606, IFRS15 etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, or Engineering with 6+ years of experience in business systems and analytics.
- Detail oriented yet see the big picture.
- Self-starter, motivated, organized and company first mentality.
- Good listener, Willing to learn new things and thrive in fast paced team environment.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjM5LjE3My4xNDQM