We’re seeking exceptional writers with solid technical competence, to develop engaging content across multiple channels. These roles will partner closely with our marketing/comms teams and R&D org and will distill complex information into engaging and easy-to-digest marketing materials, including blog posts, website content, video scripts and tutorials to name a few.
We have several contract openings and can consider writers who can contribute 10 - 40 hours per week.
- You have 3+ years of professional experience, writing exceptional content and documentation for technical organizations.
- You’re able to communicate complex technical concepts in a way that can be easily understood by a broad range of audiences
- Have a deep understanding of the crypto/web3 space. Big plus if you’ve developed content for top-tier projects.
- You can understand basic computer science concepts, while you’re not expected to code or build developer-facing documentation, these subjects are highly technical and may require collaboration with researchers and engineers.
- Exposure to technical writing best practices is a plus.
- You have empathy for your audience and an ability to write documentation from the user's point of view
We have an exciting pipeline of initiatives in the works and have several open roles. If you have expertise in any of the following areas, we’d love to hear from you:
- Website and Blog Posts: Write compelling web pages and blog posts that can drive awareness, interest, desire, action
- Simplifying Complex Concepts: Break down intricate concepts into easily digestible content that can be understood by both technical and non-technical readers.
- Tutorials and Guides: Develop step-by-step tutorials, guides, and examples to help users and developers understand how to interact with the technology, the applications and the tools.
- Review and Editing: Edit and review content written by other team members to ensure consistency, accuracy, and adherence to the >
- Updates and Revisions: Regularly update existing documentation to reflect changes in the website and other platforms.
- Collaboration with Marketing & Comms Team: Collaborate with the marketing team to create promotional and educational materials like videos, graphics, blogs, websites etc, ensuring consistency in messaging across different platforms.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Location: ZH Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: