What you might be doing:
- Analyze and review suspicious activity to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing, sanction evasion, and investment scams in the SwissBorg ecosystem.
- Make sure to actively participate in maintaining a high level of compliance with the AML regulations.
- Analyse ongoing trends and suggest preventive measures.
- Prepare internal SAR and case summary reports for the banking partners and law enforcement agencies.
- Conduct thorough investigations to detect fraud, analyzing blockchain activity for all cryptocurrency transactions.
- Assist potential victims of investment scams and fraud by addressing their concerns, collecting information, and answering inquiries.
- Work within a great team of colleagues, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders as necessary.
- Ensure quality, accuracy and completeness of data to support the alerting process.
- Identify data pain points and collaborate with the KYC team data and payment agents to resolve them.
- Contribute towards the proposal and design of effective tools, processes and systems to improve suspicious activity detection and risk mitigation.
- Contribute towards the design and improvement of effective data sets, models and reporting to improve the management of AML risk.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
What you might bring:
- A relevant BA or Masters degree.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of AML regulations within the EU, and preferably in other jurisdictions.
- Experience in fraud investigation and analysis, with a strong focus on investment scams in the crypto field.
- AML certification, such as ICA, and ACAMS is an advantage.
- Independent, logical thinker problem solver, and firm decision-maker.
- Comfortable reviewing and analysing complex data.
- Business and customer centric.
- Excellent communication skills, professional manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjA0LjE2OS4yMzAM