- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Collaborating with the other developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience on software development/programming
- Experience on blockchain/cryptocurrency/digital asset/financial business is a plus
- Snack & Soft drink on working day
- Birthday Leave
- Group Insured
- Provident Fund
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M