Binance Accelerator Program - Binance Academy Editor
- Assist in the development of educational articles, guides, and other written materials related to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
- Conduct research to ensure the accuracy and up-to-date nature of the content.
- Write and edit content with a focus on clarity, accuracy, and objective education.
- Work with senior editors to translate complex concepts into accessible, understandable content for a global audience.
- Proofread and edit content for grammar, >
- Use content management systems and tools to upload, format, and publish articles.
- Assist in organizing and categorizing content to improve user navigation and experience.
- Stay updated on industry trends, news, and emerging technologies in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
- Conduct competitive analysis to identify gaps in our content and propose new topics or improvements.
- Work closely with the Academy editors and other team members to ensure the timely production of high-quality content.
- Experience in editing/writing/creating web3 related content.
- Passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong attention to detail, with a commitment to delivering accurate and well-structured content.
- Proficiency in using content management systems and good understanding of SEO principles.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously in a fast moving environment.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzUuMTc1LjEwNy4xNDIM