Luno is the crypto investment app you can rely on, enabling you to buy, store and explore crypto securely. We’re committed to putting the power of cryptocurrency in everyone's hands sensibly and responsibly.
Since 2013, we’ve helped millions of people around the world invest safely in crypto. We do this by cutting through the hype and supporting customers at every step of the way. All products and cryptocurrencies on our platform must first meet stringent legal, risk and technical security standards. We don’t do memecoins.
Transparency is key for us. Luno stores all crypto on a 1:1 basis and we have rigorous processes in place so you can be confident your investment is secure. We’re available in more than 40 countries around the world and we work closely with respective regulators in all of these markets to be fully compliant, as we believe this is the best way to help everyone, everywhere, invest safely
About the team:
The Customer Success team is responsible for delivering service support to Luno’s 8 million customers across the globe.
- We are a global team with team members in Europe, South East Asia and South Africa.
- This team is passionate about delivering fantastic customer support experiences that build customer loyalty and love for Luno.
- This team is made up of leaders and specialists in the areas of workforce management, customer success service operations, quality management, customer service measurement, training, continuous improvement, programme management, customer experience design and content, to name a few.
The role in a nutshell:
The purpose of the Business Intelligence & Data Lead role is to manage, align and order the data / reporting / analytic requirements against the business priorities, while coordinating the development of these requirements with the Data Analytics team and overseeing the implementation of solutions.
You are responsible for defining data management policies and procedures that ensure that data is properly collected, stored, maintained, and used.
A little about you:
- Experience in managing and analyzing data, including strong understanding of data integration and reporting.
- Data Analytic skills, SQL, Visualization of data.
- Related data analytics qualification
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- The ability to influence and make recommendations confidently with the use of data and analyses, especially to the senior leadership team.
- Skilled proficiency in preparation of reports, presentations, summaries and analysis
- Experience and understanding of data architecture with Databricks
Life at Luno:
- Forward-thinking and ambitious team that values diversity, hard work, and the continuous quest for excellence.
- Remote but reachable work policy gives you the freedom to choose between working from home or the office.
- Improve body and mind, with excellent private medical insurance.
- Access to Learnerbly and Code Academy
- Generous maternity / paternity and even paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day.
- A collaborative, friendly work community, with regular social events
- Free lunch and snacks.
- Free access to Headspace – a full library of guided meditations, sleep stories, and music.
- 0 fees with Luno from the day you start.*
*Offer only available on Luno Instant Buy, not Luno Exchange
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not negatively discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy44MC40LjE0NwM
This job is closed
Compensation: $91k - $112k *
Location: WC Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This job is closed
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Receive similar jobs: