What is Menyala?
We are a venture building team founded by Temasek, a global investment firm headquartered in Singapore. Menyala has a 2-pronged mission:
- Create repeatable methodology and capabilities to turn ideas into scalable industry-leading ventures in the realm of decentralized technologies
- Launch pioneering ventures by end 2022 that drive exponential value for people in a new wave of previously unimaginable businesses and business models
Our Resident Builder program gives the world’s most talented individuals the opportunity to incubate breakthrough ideas that revolutionize entire industries at scale.
Successfully commercializing novel technologies requires combining technology expertise with entrepreneurial acumen. The Resident Builder program brings together senior business leaders and technical teams to launch new ventures with the goal of advancing a decentralized technology enabled ecosystem. The Resident Builder brings a wealth of experience and is a key resource for developing new business concepts, forging commercial ties, and fostering a culture of innovation.
In this role you will
The Resident Builder will work to transform ideas into viable businesses. Promising ideas will be moved to the execution stage where the Resident Builder is expected to play a lead role. We will provide resources including staff, budget, and proprietary technology to support the establishment of these ventures. In addition to creating proofs of concept to validate product/market fit, the Resident Builder serves as a catalyst for new initiatives by offering mentorship, driving team formation, and facilitating venture development.
The Resident Builder will be expected to:
- Lead the generation and evaluation of ideas
- Transform concepts into viable business models through experimentation and iteration
- Provide tactical and strategic support including hypothesis testing, business model validation, partner engagement, talent recruiting, prototype development, and go-to-market planning
- Leverage their business experience and networks to drive business growth
- Mentor team members and encourage a culture of collective learning
You should have
We are seeking exceptional leaders with the ability to build businesses that could change the world at scale. We look for the following attributes as evidence of this capability:
- Prior 0-1 founding/ CEO experience
- A proven ability to lead ventures
- Idea-generators who are skilled in critical thinking, implementation, and communication
- Strong team building and teamwork capabilities
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Passion and energy for new ideas
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuMi4xOTIM
This job is closed
Location: 01 Singapore, Central, Singapore
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: