Adhara is an exciting new technology company focused on the building and delivery of Deposit Token and Settlement (liquidity) Token solutions to Banks and Financial Market Infrastructures.
Adhara’s primary audience includes financial institutions (Transaction Banking and Treasury divisions) and corporate treasuries, offering them compatible and compliant banking grade solutions based on enterprise blockchain technology and smart contracts.
We have built a talented team of developers and product experts and are now looking for a self-motivated, commercially minded individual to join the team as Client Engagement Manager. This role will directly support Adhara’s Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and more broadly the Co-Founders as they provide Executive client coverage. We welcome applications from all those who enjoy working in a team focused, fast paced and evolving environment.
About the role
Become an integral part of a growing company. Adhara is seeking a self-starter to manage client and distribution partner engagements. The role will assist the CMO in managing key client relationships through the early-stage sales lifecycle, acting as on-the-ground lead. The right candidate will be able to manage multiple engagement programmes across varying stages of maturity.
This is a client facing role and will have key responsibilities across two core business lines - Adhara’s Deposit Token solutions and Digital Cash (DC) Commander.
Deposit Token solutions focuses on the hubbing of bank group liquidity and payments. Our go-to-market approach is both direct and indirect (via consultancy and technology partners).
Key responsibilities for direct engagement will include:
- Tracking and reporting across all lifecycle phases
- Pre-sales and business development support
- Assist in delivery of prospecting pitches to target clients
- Phase 1 (Business Case development)
- Own workshop logistics and act as main point of contact for client-side project managers and sponsors to refine workshop schedules and gather preliminary requirement, including contracts
- Support CMO and Founders with delivery of product education workshops
- Keep record of client-specific Deposit Token flows and/or entity set ups
- Phase 2 (Proof of Concept delivery)
- Lead the recording of client configuration specifications for the Proof of Concept
- Lead the clients review, recording, testing of the Proof of Concept
Key responsibilities for partner engagements will include:
- For our business development technology partners
- Support ramp-up by managing the logistics and tracking Adhara’s part of the pipeline creation
- For our consultancy partners
- Assist CMO in defining the new partner engagement model, then driving the implementation of the new process and ongoing logistics to secure target clients via each partner
Adhara’s flagship Digital Cash (DC) Commander is a bankside software product that aims to organize the interaction of bank Treasury, Cash and Derivative Operations with the new intraday wholesale digital ecosystem.
The Client Engagement Manager’s role in bringing this to market with target clients is specifically:
- Assist the CMO with pre sales processes targeting the client pipeline
- Organise client introductory sessions (recorded) - defining the stakeholder matrix, ensuring relevant parties are in attendance and providing the most recent, client specific support materials
- As engagements process to to more in-depth demos and architectural discussions, the Client Engagement Manager will (1) for demo sessions, prepare the appropriate demo from the existing library, matched to client profile / interests, and (2) for architectural sessions, organise and brief the the relevant internal attendees, adapting materials accordingly
- Work with the CMO and Founders (e.g. Chief Operating Officer) to complete onboarding and the initial DC Commander licencing agreements
- Provide clients with ongoing product updates, especially as clients connect to new platforms we have a shared offering with
Position of this Role in Adhara
- The Client Engagement Manager reports locally to the Chief Marketing Officer in the UK
- This role requires regular interaction with Adhara Co-Founders (incl CEO), management team and product management
- This role will grow with Adhara, its client base and commercial operation
- This role is located in the UK and you will be expected to work remotely from your own appropriately set up “home office” environment (laptop will be provided)
- Whilst primarily home based, the role will require attending regular client meetings, client office visits for the delivery of some phases (i.e. workshops and ongoing client relationship building), and UK team meetings - all primarily in central London.
- Occasional European / global travel to client and/or Adhara offices may be required
About the Candidate
As a candidate you will have:
- A client-centric, entrepreneurial spirit with a hands on attitude and attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English with the ability to professionally communicate across all levels of a client franchise, including key senior sponsors
- A sense of urgency and enjoyment working in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of managing multiple streams of work and the ability to pivot across projects whilst maintaining a clear plan of action and desired outcomes
- High level of proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word documentation, experience of using cloud-based tools for communication and managing documentation
Expected candidate experience:
- You will have experience of working remotely and interacting with global teams
- You have demonstrated the ability to prioritize across a diverse range of activities and can appreciate how to manage urgent versus important, but not time critical, work
- You have a track record of completing high quality work and delivering to tight deadlines
- You have independently prepared content for Senior Management and/or Clients
- You understand how to vary your communication >
- Experience interacting with external consultants, financial services (banks, payment services firms), legal firms and independent technology contractors is an advantage
- Experience of the financial services, banking industry and digital finance environment is an advantage
- Experience working in a high growth or start-up environment is advantageous, but not required
Salary: Commensurate with the role and experience
Benefits: Adhara provides
- Employer pension via Aviva with contributions split of 4% employer, 3.2% employee
- Dental cover
- AXA medical membership
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzkuNzYuMjUM