- Preparing, negotiating and executing Contracts including Prime contract, flow downs and Statements of Work and other contractual annexes.
- Supporting project managers to define subcontract statements of work and assisting in monitoring that partners discharge their contractual obligations appropriately.
- Supporting the negotiation of all aspects of contracts with our partners and customers as needed in conjunction with wider team.
- The co-ordination of Contract administration and correspondence, such as invoicing, ensuring that any contractual obligations for declarations and disclosures are made on time.
- Supporting project managers to understand the obligations of their contracts, including DEFCONs where applicable.
- Review contracts to ensure that they are fully compliant to support business needs, mitigate commercial and legal risks, and drive appropriate supplier performance
- Supporting bid activities, delivering the commercial aspects of the bid including supporting the estimating and pricing process.
- Performing due diligence checks on partner organisations to confirm they are fit and proper to do business with
- Management of our IP framework, both internally and in support of our Customer projects
- Process import/export applications on our company Spre account, log export controlled transactions and champion rigorous export control in the buisness.
Why You're Made for This
- Previous experience working with the MoD as a customer.
- Experienced working within a fast paced Tech company.
- Ability to hit the ground running with full autonomy from day one.
- Understanding of the Defence Digital market with experience in export, supplier and customer facing roles.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: