WOO Network is a financial technology (fintech) startup headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with over 70 members globally. WOO Network aims to provide deep liquidity and superior order execution at the lowest cost for traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms. Its flagship product, WOO X, is positioned as the ultimate trading platform for traders and institutions, featuring fully customizable modules, and first-to-market zero-fee trading with the deepest liquidity across spot and margin.
WOO Network was founded by Kronos Research, one of the top quantitative trading firms in the world generating $5 billion in daily trading volume, with the goal of democratizing access to the best-in-class liquidity, trading and yield generation strategies through various products.
At WOO Network, we seek the absolute best talent and recognize that diversity in our experiences and backgrounds can make us stronger. Our hiring and promotion process does not factor in race, gender, color, religion, nationality, ancestry, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other status. Because, we believe these differences are what enable us to work towards a common and better future together.
If you agree with us, join us to expand our team in Turkey! Just as you can use our head office in Istanbul, remember that you can work completely from home!
- Development and management of Turkey's compliance policies and processes
- Develop and maintain anti-money laundering/sanctions control policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local and international rules and regulations
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and reporting
- Coordinating various Turkish and foreign regulatory filings
- Focusing on internal compliance policy review, including ongoing assessments, assisting with compliance review, internal audit reviews and ongoing or ad hoc reviews
- To monitor country-specific filters and scenarios by conducting continuous, periodic and/or ad-hoc tests and checks; and to carry out further investigations of compliance and AML incidents as appropriate.
- Working together with the risk team, preparing trainings/exams for employees if necessary
- Assisting in the development of training materials
- Providing statistics on monitoring completion as needed
- Making recommendations for enhancing the firm’s systems, controls and processes
- Managing monitoring registers and other records necessary to evidence efforts
- Assisting with maintaining overall compliance with the requirements and obligations prescribed by the authorities and other relevant authorities
- Proven interest and/or experience in the fintech sector
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a compliance, AML or regulatory function, experience working with any regulated financial services business in legal or compliance roles preferred
- Professional certification in compliance risk management (CAMS would be a significant plus)
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, global organization maintaining close contact with relevant teams across multiple locations
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to provide useful and efficient counsel
- Good understanding in performing risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence
- Proficiency in compliance applications and programmes
- To carry out the necessary studies to ensure compliance with the regulations issued and to provide necessary communication and coordination with FIU
- Proactive, diligent team player
- Fluent English is a must
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human RNDQuMTkyLjI2LjYwM