4,781 jobs found
The Uniswap Protocol is the largest decentralized trading and automated market making protocol (often called a DEX, "Decentralized Exchange") on Ethereum.
The Uniswap Labs team was a major contributor to the Uniswap Protocol and now focuses on building a suite of products to support the Uniswap Labs ecosystem. Our team is one of the most impactful in crypto. We are based out of SoHo in New York City with the option to be partially or fully remote depending on the position.
Uniswap Labs is hiring a Customer Support Specialist. You will have the opportunity to shape our customer support values, function, systems and processes. We are often an early touch point for web3 users, and receive inquires outside of our product space. You will create a way for folks to feel heard and supported externally, and also work internally to represent our users within our team and improve their experiences.
- Provide user support via Zendesk
- Act as an advocate and onboarding specialist for users
- The first touch point for all user issues, responsible for ensuring that every inquiry is handled in accordance to our SLAs
- Synthesize insights from user interactions and surface critical issues to the Engineering team
- Assist in designing, implementing and operating user support processes to ensure the team meets goals
- Systematically communicate feedback to key stakeholders, providing guidance and input on new product features
- Keep internal and external informational resources up to date in an environment of rapid iteration
- 2+ years experience doing customer support in a high growth environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that can effectively distill complex concepts into simple ones
- You are motivated by helping others and are the type of person who prides themselves on turning an angry user into a 5-star rating
- You can help solve complex problems end-to-end so as to mitigate delegation as much as possible
- Experience with user onboarding at a software company
- Experience with DeFi, knowledge of blockchains, and experience using crypto wallets is a (big) plus!
- Love for the unicorns 🦄
Uniswap Labs' Full-Time employee benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMy4yMzcuMzIuMTUM
How do I get a job at DeFi?
Getting a job in the DeFi (decentralized finance) industry can be a competitive process, but there are a few steps you can take to increase your chances of finding a job in this field:
- Build up your skills and knowledge: To work in DeFi, you'll likely need to have a strong understanding of blockchain technology, as well as other related technologies such as smart contracts and cryptocurrency. Consider taking online courses or earning a degree in a relevant field to build up your skills and knowledge.
- Network with industry professionals: Attend meetups and conferences related to DeFi and make connections with professionals in the industry. Networking can be a valuable way to learn about job openings and get your foot in the door at a DeFi company.
- Create a strong online presence: Many DeFi companies will look at your online presence (such as your LinkedIn profile and personal website) when considering you for a job. Make sure to showcase your skills and accomplishments online and keep your profile up to date.
- Apply for relevant job openings: Keep an eye out for job openings at DeFi companies and apply for positions that align with your skills and experience. Apply for DeFi Jobs without Experience. Tailor your resume and cover letter to the specific job you're applying for and highlight any relevant experience or skills you have.
- Consider internships or volunteer work: DeFi Internships or volunteer work can be a great way to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience in the DeFi industry. Many companies also offer internships to students, so consider applying for an internship if you're still in school.
- Be persistent: keep trying if you don't get a job right away. It can take time to find the right opportunity, but with the right skills and determination, you can land a job in the DeFi industry.