KIKI is a co-creation beauty platform dedicated to empowering consumers to choose the products they want, own their personal preferences, and be rewarded for their contributions.
Our member-driven platform aims to build a world where each beauty product comes to be through customer voting and input and is co-owned by the customers that use the product. We leverage frontier technologies in supply chain, and customer ownership participation via blockchain to build the most rewarding beauty community.
We are seeking a creative and dynamic Social Media Content Creator for KIKI, to support our vision for customers to have the power to choose which products we create. In this role, you will work closely with the founding team to develop and execute captivating social media content across various platforms (primarily TikTok, Instagram Reels and Youtube Shorts). The ideal candidate will be beauty obsessed, ultra social media savvy, have experience in creating and editing high-quality short-form content, and possess a strong design aesthetic.
This is a contract/part-time role, [approximately 10-20 hours per week, based in remote though if in Los Angeles or New York may offer both in-person and remote opportunities to collaborate].
- Plan, ideate, produce and edit high-quality short-form content for Instagram Reels, TikTok and YouTube Shorts that aligns with the KIKI brand
- Collaborate with founders and marketing team to develop engaging content around KIKI product, launches, the platform, membership benefits and more
- Shoot content primarily using an iPhone (potentially other professional camera equipment)
- Edit and refine content to meet quality/design standards and optimize for social media platforms
- Maintain content schedule of deliverables in conjunction with broader marketing calendar
- Stay up-to-date on latest social media trends (when relevant to the brand) and best practices to enhance content creation and optimization
- Research new creators/influencers to collaborate with the brand
- Demonstrated experience in creating and editing high-quality short-form content for social media platforms, bonus for being featured as the personality
- Deep understanding of TikTok and Instagram trends, features, and best practices.
- Proficient in shooting content using an iPhone, familiarity with professional camera equipment is a plus
- Strong video editing skills and proficiency in editing software/tools
- Fun, creative and engaging approach to beauty content
- Well-versed in who’s who in the beauty creator space
- Familiarity with web3 is a plus
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Organized self-starter with a knack for getting scrappy when need be
- Comfortable both on-camera and behind the camera
- Ideally based in Los Angeles or New York
In order to apply please submit your resume as well as portfolio of either professional or personal social content creation and accounts managed, including results. Submissions without portfolios will not be considered.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjEyLjk2Ljg2M