- Work with our Director of International Expansion to create a Go-To-Market strategy, creating strategic plans to hit sales targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with new partners to build our ATM network in Brazil.
- Build marketing campaigns and strategies to promote Olliv across Brazil.
- Manage the P&L for the territory, including forecasting sales and evaluating all sales and marketing metrics and KPI’s.
- Oversee operations in conjunction with global teams.
- Research key competitors in the country, risks, and market trends to ensure continued growth.
- Ensures Olliv operates according to local regulatory and compliance standards.
- Hire and develop new employees as required by growth in the country.
- Other assigned duties
- 5+ years of experience as a Country Manager, Regional lead or equivalent.
- 8+ years of sales, marketing or product experience, preferably in a high growth environment.
- Experience at a high growth FinTech, payments, Crypto or B2C company.
- Proven ability to drive profitability in the territory or market.
- Track record of exceeding sales targets and growing a business in Brazil.
- Experience launching successful marketing campaigns that drive customer adoption.
- Understanding of local regulatory and compliance standards.
- A strong work ethic, with the ability to work through ambiguity and find creative solutions to problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field.
Nice to Have:
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchains
- General passion and knowledge of fintech and crypto
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNDQuMjIwLjI0OS4xNDEM
This job is closed
Location: Sao Paulo
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: