About the role
As a CRM Manager, you will conceptualise, create, test, analyse and optimise multi-language campaigns to increase retention of our customers and adoption of our products. You will utilise a wide range of channels like email, push notifications, in-app messages and more as well as monitor key performance indicators.
What you’ll do
- You will work closely with our product marketing managers and with regional market teams to conceptualise, create, test, analyse and optimise multi-language campaigns to increase retention of our customers and adoption of our products.
- You will utilise a wide range of channels like email, push notifications, in-app messages and more.
- You will use third-party tools like Braze, Stripo and other marketing automation software, as well as in-house built tools.
- You will work closely with in-house experts in other teams such as analytics, content, design, growth, performance, product, UI/UX and video.
- You will monitor and report the key performance indicators of your work in line with company goals.
What we’re looking for
- Passion for creating exceptional campaigns delivering value for our customers with every message.
- A strong team player and collaborator who embraces working in a diverse team environment in a fast-growing scaleup.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role at a company with a primarily online/mobile B2C audience (at a fintech or financial company is a plus).
- Knowledge of Braze or similar multi-channel customer engagement platforms.
- Excellent writing skills in English and preferably in German (other languages are also a plus)
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Location: NH Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: