Our growing company is in need of an experienced and ambitious Content Editor to oversee the development, execution, and delivery of Crypto and blockchain content across our platform. The Content Editor will manage an expanding team of Content Journalist, interact with C-level team members and build new opportunities across our client engagements. The Content Editor will be a solid leader, clear communicator and possess great analytical skills.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Should be from a journalism background
• Proven work experience as a Content Editor/writer
• Grammar Nazi, Proofreading skills coupled with the analytical bend of mind (from traffic numbers to conversion rates, you understand how to measure the performance of Content)
• Should have a good understanding of what makes content great (to prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability)
• Strong Interest of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain domain
• Experience with WordPress, Google Docs, etc.
What Will you be doing?
• Editing writer's article to ensure a direct impact on the end user, making it more engaging and impactful
• Maintaining full ownership of your content, Coordinating and managing other writers
• Develop the content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
• Collaborate or Liaise with other brands for identification of the source
• Stay up-to-date with updates/trends and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
• Should be responsible to verify facts dates and statistics using standard reference sources.
What is in for you?
• A true startup experience - At Coingape, we do things a bit differently. There’s no corporate nonsense and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in dozens of self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Thus, you’ll be part of a team of exceptionally talented marketers who consistently break new ground in performance marketing.
• The unique opportunity to take part in the emergence of a future leader in Crypto news and education.
SquadX focuses on Blockchains and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Gurgaon. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://squadx.io or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RMzQuMjI5LjYzLjI4M
This job is closed
Compensation: $36k - $48k
Location: Haryana Gurgaon India
This job is closed
Receive similar jobs: